An ultra-affordable and convenient alternative to traditional interior design, our remote e-design service enables custom do-it-yourself solutions regardless of your location. Through online and telephone correspondence, we’ll create comprehensive room designs that reflect your needs, budget, timeline and style.
How it Works
- Submit your online questionnaire, including room photos and dimensions, as well as any inspirational images you've gathered (Ex. Houzz.com, Pinterest, Etsy);
- Within 48 hours of checkout, your Interior Chicago designer will review your project and information, then reach out to schedule a 30-minute phone consultation and (as needed) a virtual tour of your space
- Your designer will maintain an open line of communication via email and/or phone throughout the design process, as necessary;
- Within 2-3 weeks, you will receive a complete Design Summary via email that includes
- Custom Mood Board: a visual compilation of all recommendations
- Room Layout
- Shopping List: details item names and retailers, website location, color/finish, dimensions and other pertinent information
- One round of revisions; once you’ve reviewed your Design Summary, we’ll be available to answer questions and address any feedback. In turn, your designer will update your package as needed, including a revised mood board and shopping list.
Room Review - $75
An evaluation of one room and suggestions on what could be improved prior to ordering services. We’ll credit this amount toward the purchase of a full room design should you choose to proceed with a full room design.
Painting Project - $125
A cohesive paint-color plan for up to five rooms of your choosing that takes existing furniture and decor into account.
Complete Design Package 1
One Room - $300 (Ex. Bathroom, Hallway, Entryway, Bedroom, Office)
Complete Design Package 2
Two Adjoining Rooms - $500 (Ex. Living Room/Dining Room combo, Kitchen/Dining Room combo)
These comprehensive design packages factor in your layout, furniture, color palette, lighting, window treatments, artwork and accessories selections.
Rendering Add-On - $175
Visual learners unite! A 3D rendering of your Design Summary illustrates the precise furniture and artwork placement, pertinent angles and any additional information you need to make your new space a reality.